4/3/13

SDGOP: in a mirror, darkly



Thomas JamesApril 2, 2013 at 6:58 pm | Permalink
Ummmm, what about the fact that Lentsch was completely culpable in the loss of the funds in the Farm Mediation Program? Must have been a pretty shallow pool that the Governor went fishing in.

Thomas JamesApril 2, 2013 at 7:10 pm | Permalink
Oh wait, the Daugaardian administration conveniently covered that up by stating that those responsible for the missing money where no longer there. Except small problem the supervisors that had knowledge of the problem for years were still there.

PP at the SDWCApril 3, 2013 at 10:38 am | Permalink
I stated my position clearly. The only one I’m protecting is myself and my time. If you’ve got accusations, use your real name, as I don’t want the headaches of subpoenas or other requests for information, for someone who might consider your statements libelous.

Thomas JamesApril 3, 2013 at 10:41 am | Permalink
Then perhaps you should also admonish Anon to disclose who they are, (though I suspect you already know) because as it stands right now if a subpoena is going to be issued it will be because of their whistleblower retaliations. How about it Pat are you going to demand that they also use their real name?

Read it here and here and here and the Montana connection here.

No comments: