12/26/15

Wyoming's Muslims learn to fear catholics

Gillette, Wyoming is a scary place.

It's where ecocide is encouraged and mercury from coal burning power plants is released into South Dakota's watersheds.
Bret Colvin says [he] founded the “Stop Islam in Gillette” Facebook group for one reason. “I don’t want Jihadis in my neighborhood.” Colvin is a Catholic, and an ex-Marine. Aftab Khan is one of Gillette’s few Muslims. “I was born in Sheridan,” says Aftab Khan. “I lived in Worland for a while. I attended the University of Wyoming. And now I’ve been in Gillette for sixteen years. You can’t ask for more of a Wyomingite than me—I’ve lived my whole life here. And the same is true for much of family.”
Read it all here.
Among the refugees who many are urging we shut the door on include Yazidis, Muslims and Christians who are being attacked and killed because they do not share terrorist ideology or support violent extremism. It is unfortunate politicians seek to exploit this tragic situation for political advantage. To turn our backs on men, women and children fleeing persecution from any part of the world would be a repudiation of all that America has stood for. [LTE, Brian A. Liesinger, Executive Director, Heart Mountain, Wyoming Foundation]
"Why Donald Trump should visit Heart Mountain, Wyoming:" Billings Gazette.

Catholicism is hope like syphilis is charity.


3 comments:

Spike said...

Brent Colvin says he doesn't want Jihadis in "his" neighborhood?

Who gave him the neighborhood?

larry kurtz said...

Exactly. Gillette sits on ground held by the Crow Nation for at least a thousand years and by the Lakota for 300.

larry kurtz said...

The fire at a Houston mosque was deliberately set. These outrages fall squarely at Republican feet.