9/1/11

The sacred feminine and the priestess's path

From my inbox:
Good morning Larry. 
My concept of God/Goddess is a creative intelligence of which we are all an expression. The Sacred Feminine for me is the missing half of spirituality and brings back the feminine qualities that we have been lacking for 5000 years. As women, we have specific ways of connecting to or being aware of the divine (our higher selves) that have been suppressed for obvious reasons with the onset of patriarchal religions. I believe that we need both the masculine and the feminine, and that until we find a balance, our earth and our species will continue to be in peril. Through this work I have learned to ground and connect to the earth, clear, balance and heal my own energy system (including the original programming that has held me back) and to listen deeply to my intuition which includes the consciousnesses of the intellect, heart and gut. My long term creative project is to sculpt 100 women. I am calling it the 100 Women Project and I want to exhibit them all together when finished.

No comments: