9/25/12

US right wing molts, readies for holy war









Consider how a loosely-hinged member of the right-wing fringe – an unstable individual among the third of conservative Republicans who believe Obama's a Muslim or the almost two-thirds who think he was born in another country – expecting a landslide victory for the Republican might process an Obama victory.--Joshua Holland, AlterNet.
You see, I am not only fighting back against my opponent, but I am also fighting back against the national Democrat attack machine and liberal "Super PACS" that have targeted my campaign for defeat. --Rep. Michele Bachmann (earth hater-MN)
On Friday, Mitt Romney declined to condemn Rep. Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt against Muslim Americans in the federal government, breaking with GOP leaders like Senator John McCain and Speaker John Boehner. He said that “those are not things that are part of my campaign.” If that’s the case, then why did Romney hold a closed-door meeting the evening before with high-profile supporters of Bachmann’s effort, including Jerry Boykin, a leading figure in the anti-Muslim movement? --Josh Glasstetter, Right Wing Watch

4 comments:

Stan Gibilisco said...

You toast tarantulas, I rant from nerd caves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5aw5HHqXec&feature=plcp

larry kurtz said...

Too good, Stan: note the fallout shelter signs all over Lead directing people into the Homestake? Keystone, too.

freegan said...

RAP NEWS 15: Big Brother is WWWatching You (feat. George Orwell)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o66FUc61MvU&feature=player_embedded#!

Stan Gibilisco said...

I hope He is watching me! Maybe He'll see my blatherings and give me a job that pays decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imXU4zoVvfU&feature=plcp

I know, I know, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.