2/22/13

Earth hater Thune can't run for President; Ellsworth drones actively killing people of color

Senator don Juan Thune (earth hater-SD) told a group of students that he's a wuss. He's also a crook:
"Do I plan on running for President?" Thune said, according to South Dakota's KELO-TV. "I don't. I enjoy the job I have. And being the President is a very, very hard job." "Do I like my job? I do," Thune said. "You know, I'm going to tell you guys something about it. Any job you have, there are going to be good parts about it and bad parts about it. My job's like any other job."
Any other job doesn't pay $5000 a day. Besides, he'll be losing the seat he currently warms to Stephanie Herseth Sandlin or Brendan Johnson.

The Rapid City Journal reports that killer drones based near town are busy slaughtering people.

South Dakota's junior senator trumpeted success after prostituting stolen Lakota ground by bringing the current heavens-based smart-executor of civilian death, the Predator drone, to Ellsworth Air Force Base, cementing the continued commitment of South Dakotans to rain white phosphorus and dismemberment on children, women, and men of color for decades to come.
Ellsworth’s new mission of remotely piloting unmanned aerial vehicles, or drones, will be under way by the end of the year, Weatherington said. Ellsworth airmen will control the MQ-9 Reaper from South Dakota as it flies reconnaissance or tactical strikes overseas. --Holly Meyer, Rapid City Journal.
Rapid City sez: fuck you, Mr. President; but, thanks for the dough.

No comments: