7/19/17

Powers lashes out, admits task too much to bear

Accusing others of dirty tricks Pat Powers adds anonymous comments to his blog and dishes out the load he can't take.

Bully Powers derides soda taxes, embraces usury and advocates tanning beds for teens without parents' permission but says cannabis prohibition is not nanny-statism. He has kids suffering from hellish diseases and autism yet he decries effective therapies for those afflicted.

He's looked worse but Powers is still morbidly obese and now the load on his health is taking its toll. A source close to his family says he's being treated for pancreatic cancer. He's even imagining threats to his person and sounds like he's throwing in the towel. He could wind up in a shelter belt with a fatal wound in his abdomen near a shotgun tied to a tree:
You know, I’m shameless when it comes to candidate and VIP photos. But after I get them, I always think I look terrible in them. Case in point, one I just got today from a few months back. It was a good event, and Mike was an excellent speaker. But I look at myself, and go “yuck." Maybe I’m as hypercritical of myself as I’ve ever been, and just hate photos of myself because it amplifies it, as I’m doing so today as I choose an official “Realtor” photo, and find myself rejecting most of them. I should have had this out there earlier today, but I’m as sick as a dog, and wishing someone would put me out of my misery. [Pat Powers, South Dakota War Toilet]
"Hypercritical?"

Hypocritical is more like it but Pat's wish is my psalm.

Powers has long been banned from this and other South Dakota related sites because of a constant stream of bigotry, misogyny and other hate speech.

Although we'll probably never know let's hope he hasn't raped his daughters and promised them big money for letting him harvest their ova.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kurtz this is mean even for you.

larry kurtz said...

It could be some of my best stuff! Thanks!

Duffer said...

This fellow looks like Ted Klaudt . . . . . .

larry kurtz said...

Really? Republicans all look alike to me.

Anonymous said...

This picture is Ted Klaudt, then again when did facts ever matter to liberals, never. You're disgusting, crawl back into the slurry you climbed out of.

larry kurtz said...

Ok, people: keep it on topic. Name calling won't be tolerated.